Personal Injury

Have you been injured at work, injured in a road accident or suffered an injury in a public place that wasn't your fault? Then you may be entitled to make a financial claim for compensation to cover your expenses and future income losses.

We provide Free Legal Advice to people who are not sure what compensation amounts they are entitled to.

Our advisors will put you in contact with your most suitable Personal Injury specialist who can provide Free legal advice as well as represent you to secure a just compensation payout on your behalf. If you've had an accident or incident resulting in a personal injury then you should seek legal advice. An injury is not just physical, it can also be psychological.

Obtaining legal advice can assist you to better understand:

  • How to claim compensation:
  • If you have a strong case for a claim;
  • What your compensation entitlements are;
  • If you need a lawyer to represent you.

The amount of financial compensation awarded to people who have been injured is usually based on the financial damage and emotional suffering that results from their injury. This may include:

  • Out of pocket expenses;
  • Future out of pocket expenses (including: surgical costs, physiotherapy, medication, home services (e.g. gardening), etc);
  • Pain and suffering;
  • The income you have lost because of the injury;
  • The income you are likely to lose in the future because of the injury.

We understand that the legal system can be confusing and intimidating, but by speaking with a personal injury lawyer, you will be advised of how the claims process works and kept up to date with what is happening with your claim along the way.

When you do claim for damages you are not required to commence your claim in court in the first instance but instead are subject to 'pre court' under the Workers Compensation & Rehabilitation Act 2003. This is a negotiation process to try and resolve your case before it is necessary to commence in your personal injury claim in court. Only if we are unsuccessful in settling your case outside of court, it is necessary to commence court proceedings.

Types of Personal Injury Claims

Personal Injury

Work Accidents

Road Accidents

Other Claims

  • Common Law claims
  • Disputed / denied insurance claims
  • Military compensation
  • Comcare claims

So why contact Personal Injury Claims?

We can put you in touch with the right personal injury lawyers who are experienced experts under the specific laws in your State or Territory. The lawyers we are affiliated with have a 99% success rate. The majority of these cases are settled successfully out of Court.

These personal injury lawyers run on a 'no win no fee' basis which means if your matter does not settle and you are not awarded compensation, then you won't receive any bills so it won't cost anything to make a claim for compensation. No win no fee allows you access to legal representation without paying any up front or ongoing costs. All the disbursements and legal fees are only payable when you are awarded your compensation, and are usually around 20% of your claim.

We believe in supporting injured Australians to make sure they receive the right advice and the right payout that they are legally and rightfully entitled to.

Seek legal advice as time limits apply. We can put you in touch with a personal injury lawyer who can provide full case review and advice.

Our aim is to seek justice for individuals who have to fight large insurance companies. We promote people's compensation entitlements fairly and justly, uphold the honour and dignity of the legal profession and the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity and provide exceptional service, compassion and commitment to our clients.

Our advisors will put you in touch with your nearest and best lawyer who specialises in Personal Injury Law. Do bear in mind that P.I. Laws vary depending on where your accident occurred. States and Territories of Australia have very different laws in relation to personal injury.

Nothing in this website should be construed as legal advice and is simply general introductory information. Please contact us to arrange for advice specific to your circumstances.

Free Case Review

Name* Main Phone* Mobile Phone Email* Type of Accident: How Long Ago? State*: What Happened?


:: Our Clients Say

"Just an expression of heartfelt appreciation, for hanging in there for me. Thank you may this year be a year filled with blessings for you all" Dane

"Just a heartfelt thank you for all the time and effort you put in. It was a great comfort to me all of your help was so great. You turned a distressing time into a less confusing (and stressful) time. I can't thank you enough and hope you every success for the future. Again thank you" Charmaine

  • Workers Compo Claims

    Workplace Compensation for Accidents at Work If you are injured in the work place you should immediately lodge a report with your employer. A claim should then be lodged with the relevant WorkCover Insurer or self-Insurer. It is the employee's responsibility to alert.
    :: More on workers compo claims

  • Product Liability Claims

    Compensation for Faulty Products Such injuries can arise out of situations where products are defective and as a result of the defect an injury is sustained. If you have been injured as a result of purchasing a standard consumer product which is defective then you might well be able to pursue.
    :: More on public liability claims

  • Sports Injury Compensation Claims

    Sports injury cases can occur during the game, where an injury occurs on the field of play. If you were playing in a competition and were required to pay subscriptions there will more than likely be some form of insurance cover supplied which may cover.
    :: More on sports injury claims

  • Whiplash Injury Compensation Claims

    Have you suffered a whiplash injury in a motor vehicle accident? If so you should seek medical advice as soon as possible. this would normally be from your doctor, or if it's more serious, maybe the Accident and Emergency department of your local Hospital.
    :: More on whiplash injury claims